Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ENDGAME



A poster I just finished for Vancouver's Main Street Theatre Company.

I will have to add a lot more text and logos as the actual play approaches, but this is a preliminary teaser to entice the west coast crowds.

This was a hard one to come up with, as Beckett's scripts are so...abstract.

Anyways, I always like these MST posters because I am given free reign to try whatever I want. In this case, I decided to do almost everything on computer, something I've never done before. So yeah, everything but the text was drawn with my tablet. Futuristic.

It's not something I am going to adopt for all of my illustration, but it was fun to experiment with. Like college and drugs.

Many thanks to Daryl, Josh, Ryan, and Stephen. Dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment