Friday, April 27, 2012

Tremors Festival


I recently did these four images for the Tremors Contemporary Theatre Festival in Vancouver.
Clockwise from the top left, the plays are: The Last Days of Judas Iscariot, Giant Invisible Robot, Endgame, and A Last Resort. 

These are a couple of alternative images that were turned down (Judas and A Last Resort respectively).  I would've preferred this one for A Last Resort, but it ain't up to me!
Whenever I do poster stuff, I try to work out of my comfort zone.  I drew these all using my tablet.  They were looking for a unifying theme.  Can you guess what it is?

So that's how they turned out!  So big!  I wish I could see these things in person.  They are also For now I have to rely on my buddy Daryl (pictured in full Endgame costume) to relay me the details.

Thanks a ton to Daryl King, Kellee Ngan, Kristen Johnson, and Laura Efron.

No comments:

Post a Comment